I did this last year and it was a lot of fun so I thought it would be fun to do it again. Original post is here: JournalStep 1.
Make a post in your dA journal (please include this manual - I won’t grant any wishes, if I see no manual). The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real-life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
Surf around your friends list (or friends friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
Step 3. The list:
1. Support (sharing it like wildfire, giving to it, anything to help them reach their goal) for my friend Kaelyn's project on Kickstarter
2.Good things for all of my friends and loved ones - a lot of them are struggling and need positive energy.
3. Art of my OCs -I don't use all of them anymore so if you're not sure which are still active please ask!
4. More exposure of my work/faves/comments
5. Money for art supplies
6. A car
7. Good health and happiness
8. A ferret that will get along with my lonely cat since we can't have another cat ffff
9. A prosperous and good year.
10. More followers on Tumblr I guess? I am bad at making lists of things I want. <:3 My tumblr is NSFW so please be 18+ if you view it. I go by anoki.